Version 1.0 of EDP is presently available for public usage.
EDP is a tool designed to facilitate indexing and processing of
electron diffraction patterns.
The program was developed from the existing processing tool for images,
EDP is available as source code with the necessary libraries to
access files with the MRC-file structure (Medical
Research Council, Cambridge, U.K.).
- When you download the EDP package, please send me e-mail,
so I have an idea how many people obtained it, and also to facilitate
notifying all users of future updates -
- EDP has been successfully compiled for SGI's IRIX 5.3 using
the X Window Systems.
- Unpack the archives using 'uncompress archive.Z', followed by 'tar -xvf
- The EDP package contains notes on installation and hints on
- Definitions for EDP are provided for the following
platforms: SGI, Alliant, Stardent, Evans & Sutherland, and SUN.
to Jaap Brink's Home Page.
Last update: July 19th 1996